Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random.......

I haven't posted in a while but here is what I'm loving right now.......(on this beautiful, chilly, Sunday!)
Number 1.......my new Shark Vac then Steam mop.....used it yesterday and my house feels so so clean!!

Number 2.......that this time next week I'll be on my way to Galveston Island with my sister and niece!! It's going to be a FUN girls trip!

Number 3: the new (limited edition) Cinnabon coffee creamer....it's so yummmmmmm..........


Number 4: That spring break is officially in 4 days!!!! I.can't.wait!

Number 5: My laundry is D.O.N.E.

Number 6: and this is the biggie. are you ready for this?

only 57 more school days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND! Only 103 days until we cruise out of NOLA to Belize, Honduras, and Cozumel!!!!!

No comments: