Friday, July 22, 2011

things....

1. I am planning on taking more time to actually design my blog now that I know how to do it, but I have been so busy with family. So, sorry for the non-matching blues!!! (it's driving me crazy too!!)

2. Google Reader has saved my life!!!! It's allowing me to keep up with all your wonderful blogs at the click of a mouse!!! LOL Seriously, you girls are just too talented. I have been keeping myself busy trying to make all these wonderful things.

3. I will start working in my classroom on Monday. I am excited to get started. I won't have AC yet so I won't be able to work much at a time. Last year they were renovating our school so I couldn't get started until inservice week. Plus, I had not recovered from my surgery yet so I was on a knee scooter. bummer.....

No comments: