Monday, August 20, 2012

must haves…..

teacher week 2012

Here are a few of my favorite things!

June 15 dining room

First and foremost, I could not teach without this man.  (Well, I could but he is so very helpful!!)  He is very much a supporter of me and my classroom.  He never hesitates to help with anything I ask of him.

coffee

COFFEE!!  I have a cup every morning to get me going. 

dr pepper

I usually have one of these once I get to school.  I try to drink the diet version as much as possible though.

flair

I use these for everything!!!

markers

I like to use these for my anchor charts.  I like them much better than the flip chart markers!!

post its

I go through so much of these!  I especially like the bright colored ones!

purple cow

I just got one of these and I am a laminating fool now!!  LOL

vb laptop case

I use this cutie pie to carry my laptop back and forth to school every day.  My MIL bought it for me for Christmas.  Now I have a different once as well to carry my NEW iPad which I am in love with!!!!! 

 

What about you?

BlogHopperButton-1

2 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Great must haves!! I just bought a laminator & it is the best investment ever! I just found your blog through the linky & I'm a new follower! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Stacey said...

Hi Lisa!! :)