Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Writing Journal and some NEWS!

This is my last day of spring break.  BUT, we only have 57 more school days!!!  I can do this!! 

The best news is…..MY HUSBAND IS NOW EMPLOYED!!!  We found out last Friday!!  We are beyond excited!  He starts tomorrow.  No more dinner ready for me when I get home but I would much rather have a paycheck!!!!  LOL

I made this little writing journal for my littles to do during work on writing.  Here it is.  It’s in my TPT store and it’s FREE! click the pics below for the freebie!

Slide1Slide2

We have open house this week!  We are going to be knee deep in all things TEXAS this week!!  I can’t wait to share the pics!!

Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Yay! Glad your husband has a job now!

Stacey said...

me too!! :) He really loves it so far!! I am bad about leaving comments but I love your new house!!