Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday randoms



One-We learned about Christopher Columbus this week. We did some writing to go with it. Here is what one of my littles wrote! :)
"They need clothes because they can not be naked ."  Lol!!! Notice the yellow lines? That is how I am getting some of my struggling writers to write more! It is working like a charm!!!
Two-I love my new burlap Toms that were delivered today!!!
Three-It looks like I will probably have achilles surgery right before Christmas. I better get busy with sub plans!!
Four-If you have been reading my blog, you know my sister, BIL, and nephew are missionaries in the Bahamas. Every month I send them a care package. This month I put Snoopy and Charlie Brown in there. My nephew LOVED them!!! 
Isn't he just precious!!!!!
Five-
Whew! Finally!!!!

I'm off to watch Parenthood!!! 

No comments: