Friday, November 29, 2013

Update

Well it has been a crazy few months. The long and short of it is this----I have been really sick. I would have these "episodes" where I would be really sick about 2-3 mornings a week. (Not pregnant)! I had an ultrasound to check for gallstones. Then i had to have a colonoscopy. Worst few days ever!!!! The prep was the worst! Btw, this all started October 19th. 
Yuck!!!!!
Well they never found anything wrong. But I quit taking aleve and my blood sugar meds and have had no trouble since!! 

We decided to decorate for Christmas early since I have foot surgery coming up soon (more on that later).
Now for Thanksgiving we flew to Alabama to spend time with Stephen's family.
My dessert plate!!!!!

Today we traveled over to Starkville! We are enjoying a nice lunch at Little Dooey's!!
Tomorrow I will explain the foot surgery!!

No comments: