Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas loot...



My new SFA hoodie....love it so much I have already worn it once! (from hubby)


Oh.my.word! This was hubbies way of telling me he bought me tickets to see Martina McBride!!!


The tickets!!!!


My new watch!! (from hubby)


My new New Balance tennis shoes (from hubby)


I am such a supporter of Sarah Palin! My family thinks I am crazy, but I think she's great! Does she have faults, sure. But don't we all.

all from hubby! he spoiled me so much.



MIL Pat, hubby, FIL Bill; they bought this awesome Mississippi State rug for him for Christmas!!


they also bought him this awesome plate!!!


new flip flop slippers from hubby


Stephen got me all of these Brighton charms and spacers except the apple and 2 spaces on each side. My sister and mom bought me the apple charm and bracelet.



my loot from my MIL: WII Fit Plus, several new Brighton charms and spacers, and this cool Pampered Chef thingie. I can't wait to use it!!
My family spoiled me this year. I have been through so much this year and they really heaped love on me at Christmas. My mom bought me a new Crock pot w/ a timer. I also got a new set of sheets for my bed. I also got a new Vera Bradley pill thingie for my purse. I love everything!!!!




















































No comments: