Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gaylord Texan ICE exhibit and a funny story.....

First for my funny story, I was grading spelling papers this weekend. Our spelling pattern was the sh,th words. The word was shot. Let's just say the o was turned into an i! Her mother is going to DIE!!! :)

So, Stephen's 39th birthday is Tuesday. This week is super crazy and I had to schedule my physical therapy for that day at 5:45, so we decided to celebrate today. I totally left it up to him as to where we went. So, we ate lunch at Red Robin ( one of his faves!). Then, we went to the Gaylord Texas to see the Peanuts Ice Exhibit. Then, we did some shopping. Then, dinner at Pappadeauxs! Now we're home and watching TV. I did really good with all the walking today. I figured I wouldn't hardly be able to walk this evening, but so far so good! :) Yeah for healing!

























































1 comment:

The Bright Family said...

sounds like a great weekend :) Happy Birthday Stephen!