Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend...

I worked Monday and Tuesday this week. On Wednesday, we headed down to Nacogdoches to spend time with family. We ate a yummy dinner at mom's house Wednesday night, beef stew, one of my favorites!

Thursday: Went to mom's around noon. Ate chips and dip; helped mom cook our Thanksgiving feast!! Turkey, ham, dressing, scalloped potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, yams, rolls, fruit salad, pumpkin pies yummo!! I ate so much I hurt!!!

Friday: Stephen and I got up early ( not as early as everyone else but still early for us!) and did some shopping in Lufkin. Then, we came back to Nac and picked up the rest of the family and did some more shopping! We had lunch together at Cotton Patch. Friday evening, Stephen and I headed back to Dallas.

Saturday: weighed in, gained 3 pounds this week :( We did some more shopping! Christmas shopping is officially DONE!

Sunday: We are enjoying the last of our vacation and doing some things around the house. I have started wrapping my presents. I found a $600 Swiss watch for $50 for Stephen for Christmas. He knows about it, no big surprise! Oh well! He is excited......

Tomorrow is back to the daily grind! I miss my kids though. I wonder if they miss me?

No comments: