Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 28

Something that stresses me out.....

I will go with what is currently stressing me out!! 2 big things....
1. Starting back to school Tuesday after being out since August 31st. Don't get me wrong, I am VERY excited, but also very nervous. I want to do right by these kids and give them stability which they have lacked recently. I want to teach them so much to make up for being out. I hope they learn all they need to learn this year. This really, REALLY stresses me out.

2. Doctor bills.....need I say more????? This little 6-8 week recovery-during-the -summer surgery has cost us THOUSANDS! I just want all of this to be put in my past and look forward to the future (and my cruise).......

2 comments:

Elise said...

Good luck starting back this week! I would feel the same way if I had to be out of my classroom for awhile!

Stacey said...

Thanks Elise. I'm ready to be back in control. :) I'm such a control freak and I want everything to be perfect. I need to take deep breaths.