Saturday, November 13, 2010

Planning...

So, last week I made it through the whole week. barely. The kids did pretty good, but there are many challenges. Like, one student throws a fit when he gets into trouble. Stealing. This is the chattiest group I have ever taught. Seriously. This is my 9th year to teach and seriously. Chatty Cathy's! I have one student who is seriously too smart. I was letting him read high frequency words to see where they were and he could read the whole list for the whole year. Never missed one single word. Made this little teacher happy!!!!!!!

Anyways......Monday we have a whole day to just plan. 4 subs in first grade and we all can collaborate and just plan. I hope to crank out some serious lesson plans!! I'm super happy about this.

I have been working till 6 every day just trying to catch up. Will I EVER catch up???? I don't know....

1 comment:

Elise said...

I am jealous of your whole day to plan! What a dream!

Also, I have sent an award your way....check out my blog to get it.

http://confessionsfromelise.blogspot.com/