Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 22

My favorite City.....


......would have to be Mackinaw City, Michigan. It is where the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan come together, connected by this bridge. This lighthouse is where my Stephen proposed to me. When we were dating, he always said that he would propose to his future wife at his favorite place in the world. That day when we were there, right before he proposed, he told me that THIS was his favorite place in the world. Then he proposed. No matter where I go and how much I love a place, this place right here will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a sweet story!

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I've never been to Michigan before (other than an airport) but I would love to see it!