Saturday, June 4, 2011

schoooool's out...for...the summer!!

Did you just sing that too? It's an awesome feeling to get a break for a little while. No more papers to grade, lesson plans, behavior plans! LOL I do plan on doing lots of things to get ready for next year this summer though. I am going to try to plan out the reading unit by unit this summer. Since I missed the first part of the school year, I never really got caught up.

What are your plans for the summer?

14 more days until we leave NOLA on a Caribbean cruise!!! :) 2 weeks from today...

2 comments:

Elise said...

It's such a great feeling to know I don't have to grade papers each night! Yay for summer!

Stacey said...

I know what you mean Elise! Even though it's first grade, there is still lots of grading!!! :) I thought when I went from 3rd to 1st, it would be less. Boy was I wrong.