Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!



Here is what I'm loving on this lovely Wednesday!!



  • I'm loving my summer vacation!!! I just love June and July! I love being a teacher!!!

  • I'm loving that Saturday I will be leaving on a cruise to the Caribbean!

  • I'm loving the show The Voice!

  • I'm loving my sweet little 3 year old cockapoo named Sippi who snuggled with me this morning!!

  • I'm loving that my in laws are coming all the way from Alabama to house sit/puppy sit!!! My Sippi will be in good hands while we're gone.

  • I'm loving coffee! :)

  • I'm loving my new chaise chair!!

  • I'm loving my sweet hubby, as always.

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

LOVE all your loves! Have fun on your cruise!

Leigh Anne said...

great things to love, enjoy your cruise!