Sunday, August 14, 2011

the time is now….

summer break

I saw this on a blog this morning and it is so dang true!  Where did the summer go?  I start teacher inservice bright and early in the morning!  I am really going to miss my daily naps!

No more snuggling with my sweet Sippi, leisurely checking out all the wonderful blogs and facebook while sipping on my coffee, lunch where I can eat as slow as I want, soap operas, naps, cooking dinner……memories!  Here are a few more scrapbook pages.  I don’t know how many of you do Creative memories, but their storybooks are on sale in september!  20% off!  I can’t wait to order mine and see it!!  I have been working so hard on this thing ever since our cruise.

2011 Caribbean Cruise - Page 0182011 Caribbean Cruise - Page 0192011 Caribbean Cruise - Page 0202011 Caribbean Cruise - Page 021

4 comments:

Elise said...

Haha- I love your comment about lunch. Do you find yourself finishing meals much faster than your non-teacher friends?? I do, thanks to being a teacher!

Stacey said...

My husband makes fun of me so bad for eating fast!!! LOL

Liz Taylor said...

Summer will come again! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! I was out blog hopping this morning, relishing my cuppa, (because this morning I can) and I came across your blog from Amanda's. I'm a retired first grade teacher and that was always my fav grade to teach. But now I'm teaching pre-k in the private sector, and have found I love them better! Best wishes for a great year! Your classroom looks really nice!

Liz (aka Ninny)