Sunday, August 7, 2011

True Life! I’m a RANDOM blogger!!

I’m linking up with Mrs. Monologues!  She is having a linky party and I’m joining in!

linky party

IMG_1527

Hi! My name is Stacey!  I am 34 (soon to be 35) year old! 

formal night 1

I am married to Stephen.  We have been married since June 14, 2003.  Can you tell we love to cruise? 

IMG_1580

Last summer, we cruised out of seattle to Alaska!  It was awesome!

IMG_5118

This summer, we cruised out of NOLA to the Western Caribbean.  More fun times!

IMG_2709

I have THE cutest doggie ever!  Her name is Sippi (hubby is a Mississippi State grad).  She is a 3 1/2 year old spoiled rotten cockapoo. 

Feb. 2010 199

I love Jesus.

house 2009

We built our house in 2007 and we love it!!

IMG_3892

I love my family!  We are very close.

IMG_3983

I have the best in-laws a girl could ask for. 

IMG_3937

IMG_3880

This is my cutie pie niece Lauren!  She is precious!

IMG_3902

This is my older sister and her family.

IMG_3905

This is my baby sister and her family.  I have 2 sisters and no brothers.

IMG_3900

This is my mom and dad.  My inspiration.

IMG_2521

I teach 1st grade and I love it!!  This year will be my 10th year to teach. I taught 3rd grade for 6 years and this is my 4th year in 1st grade.  I like 1st better. Smile

IMG_2945

I graduated May 2000 from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches.  I’m a Lumberjack! Axe ‘em Jacks…..

 

And that’s my life in a nutshell….

4 comments:

tara said...

oohh i REALLY want to go on an alaskan cruise!!! so jealous! thanks for linking up!

Liz Taylor said...

Your house is absolutely stunning. Your dog and classroom are so cute and adorable too. You seem like a great person. I look forward to reading more darling! <3

Anonymous said...

Found you through the link-up. Your "about me" is so cute, love that you love your family and your house is beautiful. And as the mother of a rising 3rd grader (and a girl who formerly aspired to teach) I LOVE teachers. Nice to meet you. :)

Stacey said...

nice to meet you all! You are all so sweet! Thank you! :)