Saturday, November 24, 2012

It’s Beginning to Look Like Christmas!!

It's Christmastime!

Click on the picture above to take you to my TPT store!  It’s only $3.00 and it has many literacy activities!!  I can’t wait to use them with my firsties!! 

rockettes

Tonight the hubby and I went to see the Rockettes at Verizon theater!  It was so fun.  This was our second time to see it and it didn’t disappoint. 

imagesCAM9BKVY

This is my favorite scene!  I just love it so much. 

imagesCAW44U19

Well worth the money for sure!!!

2012 - Page 023

This morning I went to the craft fair in Frisco benefitting North Texas Missions.  This is the affiliation of my sister and BIL.  Last week I finished this scrapbook page and I think it is my all time favorite.  I am just so proud of them. 

 

Well, one more day until our Thanksgiving break is over.  Now we can look forward to Christmas break!  That is when my sister is coming in for a visit!!!

imagesCAF4XNBH

No comments: