Thursday, November 29, 2012

reusing at its finest…..

So when one of my firsties came up to me this morning to show me his new wallet, I really didn’t pay very close attention at first.  I was busy getting our day started and said, “Oh how nice” without really noticing.  It wasn’t until he showed my co-worker his new “wallet” and I was able to see her face that I realized just how SPECIAL his new wallet truly was…….

James wallet 1james wallet 2

and it truly had money in it this morning.  Of course until he went to lunch where he whipped that bad boy out to pay for his lunch!!!!!  At that point, every teacher within 100 feet had already been privileged enough to see this beauty!!  He never caught on.  Not even after every teacher that saw it had the same reaction.  Shock turned to laughter.  Every.single.time!  It sure did bring joy to many people today!!  Thanks little firstie friend for such a good laugh today!!! 

No comments: