Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This week...


My mom and dad came to town Monday. Yesterday i took my poor daddy to the dentist. 4 root canals, 4 crowns, and 5 fillings later, we left the dentist. During that time my mom and I snuck in a Posados and Target trip in!! 

Today my in laws are coming to town. They always come and puppysit this rotten girl--/


Today i started a little project. Im not doing individual school boxes next year. That stressed me way too much out last year. Im going back to my basket in the center of the tables again. I made these pencil cups to go in baskets using my silhouette. (I really love that thing!) I bought the cups 4 to a pack at Target. 

Lastly, here is a sweet note from a former student who was in my scrapbooking enrichment cluster this spring!! Love that girl!!

Oh, one more thing, i am loving shellac! I found a place that i love! (And the perfect bubble bath color!!)
Laters! (Can u guess which book series i am reading this summer????) :)

No comments: