Saturday, July 13, 2013

Catching up…

It’s been a while!  I have been so busy!!  This summer is just flying by and that makes me a little sad!!!  Here is a recap of what has been keeping me busy!

My husband must really love me.  He bought me front row seats to a Sandi Patty concert back in June for our 10th anniversary!!  (He doesn’t really like her!)  That’s why he must REALLY love me!!! 

photo (21)

She looked really beautiful!!!  I was mesmerized!!!!

photo (22) 

This was my first time at the Meyerson!  It is very beautiful on the inside!!! 

photo (23)

Here I am all dressed up and I even wore makeup!!!  I can count the times on one hand that I have worn makeup this summer!!  This is my husband’s favorite dress on me so I decided to wear it that night.

photo (20)

On the 23rd, we drove down to Galveston and went on our cruise!!  (I’ll do a post all by itself for the cruise!)  It was wonderful!!!

photo (19)

July 4th, my family all came to my house.  (except my Bahama sister’s family!)  We were very sad that they could not be here with us.  We did get to skype them though.  We had some really good food!! (and lots of leftovers!)

photo (14)

and now on to the yucky part of my summer…..

photo (17) photo (18)

My right foot has been hurting for months.  I have a heel spur which continuously rips my Achilles.  So, now I am in a walking boot for 4 weeks.  Boo!  3 years ago I had this same problem with my left foot and ended up having surgery.  This surgery was on July 1st and I was out of commission until November!!

IMG_4226 (2)

This is everything all healed up nicely.  It didn’t come easy though.  I am hoping it doesn’t involve surgery this time. 

Tomorrow I will post about a project my mom has been working on for a while which I am very excited about!!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Boo! No fun with your heel- had the same issue last year, but mine did require surgery!! Hope you heal quickly!!