Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wonder…

My neighbor is a librarian and she wrote how awesome this book is.  I immediately bought the book on Amazon for my Ipad.  I was reading something else (Twilight), but once I finished it, I immediately started reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio. 

Wonder

You guys, this is the best book I have ever read.  I’m not normally a “can’t put it down” kind of person.  My ADD usually kicks in.  But this book….I just can’t put it down.  I’m almost done and I just started it.  It’s about a boy that was born with a face that no one wanted to look at.  It is mostly told from his point of view but it switches a couple of times to the point of view of people in his life.  Don’t worry, it’s not confusing.  It clearly tells you when it is switching POV’s.  It surely makes you see people in a different way once you read it.  Just do me a favor….READ IT!!  You can thank me later!!!  It’s a very easy read.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patton said...

I saw you posted on the First Grade Parade a while back about wanting to attend a North Texas Blogger meet up. We are planning one and would love to have you! Check it out here:
http://pattonspatch.blogspot.com/2013/07/north-texas-bloggers-come-meet-with-us.html

Stacey said...

Oh that sounds so fun!!! Can you email me the details please? Sfaalum2000@sbcglobal.net