Friday, July 19, 2013

My Mardel goodies!

Yesterday Mardel (one of my favorite stores) had their annual education sale. I ventured out into the craziness!! I found some good stuff! 
I guess you can tell how much I love chevron!! My room is hot pink and lime green. I got some new border. I took everything down in my room. Im literally walking into a blank slate. Remember---we were told w were moving. It was only AFTER we had packed our rooms were we told we werent moving after all? Yeah.... That palm tree is for the hallway. We will add a new coconut every time we read a new book. "Nutty for books!" I found those cute little buckets too. They will go along with the bucket filling book. My mom and sister are coming Monday to help me start my room. I leave August 5 th for the Bahamas to see my sister!!!!

No comments: