Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Days 7&8

Day 7----a whole lot of nothing!! My sweet friend brought dinner for us and it was delicious!!!

Day 8----I made a grooming appointment for my sweet Sippi. My MIL took her this morning. On the way home we stopped by Starbucks! That venti pumpkin spice latte did the trick!!!
I love naps! When I have to go back to school, I'm not gonna lie, I will miss these naps!!!!!

After I woke up I got busy. On the laptop that is! I did lesson plans and all sorts of things!!!! :)

I started reading Gone Girl the other day! My oh my is it intense!!!! It's hard to put down! I have a feeling I will finish it tomorrow. 

Well, here is a few pics of my pretty girl after her spa day!!!
Tonight I wanted to get out of the house so we went to Culvers to eat. I was really hurting after that!!!

Well, that's about it for now! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: