Saturday, December 21, 2013

Update

Thursday: I was able to go to the school and see my sweet babies! I got so many sweet hugs! We were both so happy to see each other. I think they might have been a little sad to see me in a wheelchair though. This trip really wore me out though and I think I caught a stomach virus while there! :(

Friday: Doctor day! Well it didn't turn out as good as I hoped. I was supposed to be put in a walking cast and be partial weight bearing but I had a small part of incision not healed. So, back in the splint for another week! :( non weight bearing
In this next picture, there are two x-rays. On the left is the after picture. On the right is the before picture. 
I was in lots of pain after going to the doctor. Plus I still had that stomach virus!
Saturday: lots of Christmas movies! This was one of my favorites I recorded on the Lifetime channel. 
Tonight my sister, BIL, and nephew are back in Texas. They live in the Bahamas. 

Here is my cute nephew!

And I have to confess something! 
This man right here has been so awesome! He is taking such great care of me!!!! I love him!

No comments: