Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1.....


linking up with Katie

Introduce myself, picture, 15 interesting facts about me....

My name is Stacey! I am 34 (well almost, on Nov. 3rd), and I teach 1st Grade.

1. I am married to my best friend, Stephen. We have been married for 7 1/2 years.

2. He proposed to me at a lighthouse in Michigan (Old Mackinac Point).

3. I have a 3 year old cockapoo puppy named Sippi, named after Mississippi State where my husband is a graduate.

4. Sippi and I were born on the same day, Nov. 3rd.

5. I love to scrapbook, and I have just been introduced to the world of DIGITAL scrapbooking, love it!!

6. I am OCD, I admit it.

7. I am also ADHD.

8. I never go the same way to a place, I always go a different way.

9. I stayed the night in a lighthouse on Prince Edward Island during my honeymoon.

10. I have been to Alaska.

11. I love to cruise.

12. I have 2 other sisters and we are all teachers.

13. I am Cajun and don't like seafood.

14. I hate to drive.

15. I like to do laundry.


2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

I'm just loving that you are older than me!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi all ramblingsofafirstgradeteacher.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com