Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 7...

My favorite movies......
I'm sure I'll forget some that I really like but here are a few.
1. Steel Magnolias....I like it until it gets to the serious part, and I usually stop watching it there so I won't go through a box of tissues.
2. Sweet Home Alabama.....go back to your double wide and fry something..... :)
3. Sound of Music
4. The Last Song
5. The Blind Side
6. The Proposal
7. The Notebook
8. P.S. I Love You
9. Because of Winn Dixie
10. any movie on Hallmark Channel
11. The Love series by Janette Oke
12. Marley & Me
13. My Best Friends Wedding
I'm sure there are so many more but that's all I can think of right now. :)

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

I love Sweet Home Alabama as well. Loving the Blog Challenge and visiting some new blogs! Have a great day!