Monday, October 11, 2010

a great weekend!











So, a while back I told Stephen I wanted to do something for him since he has done so much for me during this whole foot surgery deal. He decided he wanted to go to Houston this weekend and see the MSU/Houston game. So that's what we did. We drove down there Saturday morning. We went to eat lunch at Chuy's with my 2 cousins Kim and Lori. We had fun catching up. Then, we checked into our hotel, which was the same one as the team stayed at. That was pretty cool. Then we headed to the game. It was a fun game. The only thing I would change is for there to be no alcohol served. People were really going overboard with the stuff, you know what I mean!! The next day we woke up, ate room service, then headed to Galveston for some seafood. We ate at Gaido's which was delicious. Then, we drove around the island to see how it was recovering after Hurricane Ike. It is looking so good there! Those people must have really pulled together to get it to look that nice already. Then, we headed home. On the way home, out of the clear blue, we ran into my high school friend, Polly. It was so weird to see somebody we knew at McDonalds!! Today, we were able to go and pick up my sweet Sippi after hyperbaric therapy. We were very excited to see her and she was equally excited to see us!!! She's so cute.




No comments: