Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 18

Something I regret....

I really have no regrets. I think everything happens for a reason. I think everyone that I come into contact with is in my life for a reason.

That being said, the only thing I truly regret is not spending more time with my grandmother before she died. She died November 28, 2009 while I was in Alabama for Thanksgiving. I regret not staying in Texas and seeing her for a last time. I never went to see her enough. I will always live with that. She truly loved it when we would go and see her. She loved it so much that she never wanted us to leave. She would follow us out to the car and continue to talk to us. She lived a long life. She was a woman of faith, and she loved her Lord and her family. So, it will soon be a year that she has gone to Heaven. I guess in a way that is why I want to stay in Texas for Thanksgiving. I can't even explain why. RIP Golda!

No comments: