Monday, October 4, 2010

sad.....

Today has been a sad day. I found out that my infection in my foot is MRSA and pseudomonas. Two very hard infections to fight. I also will start hyperbaric oxygen therapy tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about that little daily 2 hour adventure.

Something else happened today that made me really sad. My sister's dog, Oscar, died. They're not sure how it happened. She was very attached to that dog, even moved out of her apartment so she could keep him. He was a beagle and he was so sweet. He loved it when i would come over to their house. If he heard me, he would start howling. He will be missed.

I won't be able to return to work next week. To say I am ready to return would be an understatement.

One good thing happened today.....I met my sweet husband at Chipotle for dinner and it was yummy!!

No comments: